In the aftermath of a car accident many things are likely going through your mind. The most important is your own health and safety. Make sure you get immediate medical care for you or your loved ones.
Shortly after your initial medical treatments, you will begin to realize the financial weight of your motor vehicle accident. Medical bills, lost wages, property damage and in some cases, the permanent loss of mobility or employability in your profession can lead to years of financial hardship.
These are issues that warrant attention from an experienced attorney. Contact the Law Office of Gayle J. Brown and work with a lawyer who cares about truly helping you overcome today’s challenges.
Compensation Should Address Today’s And Tomorrow’s Challenges
No two injury cases are exactly the same, and the amount of compensation you are entitled to will depend on the unique circumstances of your case. No attorney should treat you like just another car accident victim and tell you what your case is worth before he or she listens to you.
This is where our services at the Law Office of Gayle J. Brown can help you. We understand more than just personal injury law and insurance policies. We understand the interplay between negligence and wrongdoing, complex medical records and various avenues for compensation. We take the time to work with our clients and find solutions that meet their immediate and long-term needs.
We can help you collect compensation when:
- Your injury and recovery require long-term treatment in physical therapy, surgery, reconstruction after disfigurement or other ongoing treatment issues
- Your living needs have changed, and you need financial help in accommodating a permanent disability
- You are no longer able to work in the profession you are trained to work in because of your injury
- You have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, and are struggling with lost income and the cost of finalizing his or her end-of-life expenses and personal affairs
- Your potential compensation recovery is limited because the at-fault party is uninsured or underinsured
- Your own insurance provider is undervaluing or delaying your much-needed claim payments
Do not hesitate to contact our office in Anchorage, Alaska, to discuss your car accident injury and your financial hardships with an experienced attorney. We will give you the personal attention and care you need during this difficult time. We can be reached online or by telephone at 1-866-930-0338.