Divorce Attorney Anchorage
No one goes into a marriage expecting to get divorced. But the fact is, many marriages do not last forever. If you have started divorce planning, you should know your rights and how to protect them.
Divorce involves making many decisions that will have a serious impact on your future. If you have children, the stakes are even higher. If issues are not handled properly the first time around, there is a good chance you will be back in court within the next few years to fix the problems.
Resolution For Each Aspect Of Your Divorce
With more than 20 years of experience in Alaska, our attorney at the Law Office of Gayle J. Brown will work closely with you to reach property division, child custody and support plans that are in your best interests.
Divorce is not only about the immediate division of marital property division and child custody arrangements. It is about creating a plan that works for your family’s future and protecting your rights down the road. Hiring a Divorce Attorney in Anchorage AK like Gayle Brown will help you create a future-focused plan that covers every aspect of your divorce, including:
- Property division — Do you own a home? Do either of you have 401ks or other investments? All of your marital property will be equitably divided. We will help you consider all of your marital assets and keep your personal property separate from the divorce.
- Child custody and visitation — The best approach to child custody cases is proving to the judge that what you want is in your child’s best interests. We will help you reach an arrangement that meets your needs.
- Child support — The court considers many factors when establishing child support. We will help you ensure that the child support orders are fair to you and your kids.
- Spousal support — Alimony is awarded based on your individual situation. We will craft an agreement that both parties can live with.
- Post-divorce modifications — A modification may be necessary for existing child support, child custody or spousal support orders if you remarry, relocate or lose your job.
Start To Move Forward With A Free Consultation
We will help you develop a plan that meets your needs now. Whether through negotiations with your spouse or through courtroom litigation, we will work towards an outcome that is in your best interests today, and for the long-term for all family law matters.
Call 1-866-930-0338 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our lawyer at our office in Anchorage and get answers to your questions about the divorce process.